Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s prompt is Books I Hope Santa Brings. So I know that I won’t be getting any books for Christmas because no one really gives me one, expect myself (If I have a budget to get one though). So this list would just be the books I want to get at some point in the next coming years (years because I know I won’t be getting them sooner than later).
#1 Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett
#2 any Kasie West books except Love, Life, and the List and Lucky in Love
#3 any Colleen Hoover books except All Your Perfects and Hopeless
#4 Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch
#5 A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
#6 Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
#7 The Towering Sky and American Royals by Katharine McGee
#8 Arc of the Scythe by Neal Schusterman
If you want to join this Tuesday prompt, you could check this post for the list of prompts for the next coming Tuesdays.
Have seen my previous Top Ten Tuesday Posts?
- Year Round Tropical Reads [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Perfect Stories to Devour this Holiday Season [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Books I Want to Reread Again and Again [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Character Names that I’d Name My Pets [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Book Titles that Would Make Great Song Titles [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Non-Bookish Hobbies [Top Ten Tuesday]