Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is different to what I have planned to do. The prompt is Books Added to my TBR and Forgot Why. I cannot do this one because I recently purged my TBR list on Goodreads, so those questionable books are out of the list now. So instead, I’ll just share those that I recently added, no explanations needed.
#1 The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren
#2 Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
#3 Bookish and the Beast by Ashley Poston
#4 The Girl with the Whispering Shadow by D.E. Night
#5 The Words of the Wandering by D.E. Night
#6 Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell
#8 The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
#9 Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
#10 Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley
If you want to join this Tuesday prompt, you could check this post for the list of prompts for the next coming Tuesdays.
Have seen my previous Top Ten Tuesday Posts?
- Reason Why I Love Bookstagram [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Book Titles into Band Names [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Special Books on My Shelf [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Signs You’re a Book Lover [Top Ten Tuesday]
- Dystopian Books to Read during this Global Crisis [Top Ten Tuesday]
- #StayHome TBR [Top Ten Tuesday]
FIND ME AT